Two days to discover enchanting Orvieto, umbrian town settled on the top of a tufa cliff.
Walking through the streets of the historic center of Orvieto, discover the artistic beauty in a single route from the cliff from which you can admire a breathtaking panorama, the suggestive and mysterious underground, all the way up in the center, where you can admire the architectural splendor of the Cathedral.
After much walking, it's obligatory a culinary break: a first stop at the Pozzo della Cava, another fascinating hidden place of Orvieto, which will end with a special wine tasting. Finally, let yourself be pampered by the traditional Umbrian cuisine.
The rate includes
- 2 night at the Hotel "Filippeschi" 3* in the historic center
- Accommodation in a Standard room, breakfast included
- 1 dinner based on typical local products (drinks included)
- Entrance to the Pozzo della Cava with wine tasting and snacks
- Entrance to the Well of San Patrizio
- Medical/baggage insurance
The rate does not include
Meals that aren't mentioned, transports, tips, personal extras and all that isn't mentioned under ‘The cost includes'
Cancellation insurance (optional), price on request.