We imagine your wishes and know our excellence: we have designed a special stay for you. Relaxation, food and wine, culture and local specialities are the characteristics contained in a single package with a completely innovative character.
Day dedicated to the discovery of the ancient villages of the Valnerina. It starts from Ferentillo, an ancient cultural and religious centre that boasts unique attractions such as the Museum of Mummies and the Abbey of San Pietro in Valle, of Lombard origin dating back to the eighth century.
Welcome dinner with typical local dishes. Hotel accommodation and overnight stay.
Truffle day: you will have the opportunity to experience a fun and interesting "truffle hunt" in the woods. After the hunt you will enter the world of a professional chef: his skills will be at your disposal for a cooking class, during which you will learn how to prepare excellent dishes, which you will finally taste during lunch.
Return to the hotel and overnight stay.
Visit to the park of the Marmore waterfall, the highest in Europe: walk along the paths that allow you to admire the majesty of the jumps. Continue to Lake Piediluco, where a boat will be waiting for you for a tour with photographic stops.
The rate includes
- 2 nights stay in a 3* Hotel / Vintage residence / Holiday farm
- Accommodation in a double room, breakfast included
- 1 dinner with typical local products (drinks included)
- 1 truffle hunting experience with cooking class and lunch tasting
- Entrance ticket to the Marmore Falls Park
- Boat tour of Lake Piediluco
- Entrance to the Mummies Museum and the Abbey of San Pietro in Valle and guided tour
- Medical and baggage insurance
The rate does not include
Transfers, local city tax, meals not mentioned in the program; tips; additional service required by guests on site; any other service not mentioned in the list of services included.
Cancellation insurance (optional), price on request.