Two days of total relaxation on the green Umbrian hills, not far from the historic center of Amelia.
The stay in a charming farmhouse, converted from an old farmhouse surrounded by olive groves and vineyards, will be delighted by the exclusive use of the wellness center with sauna, hammam, jacuzzi and herbal tea.
You will discover Amelia, an Umbrian village of Roman origin, in an urban trekking route that goes from the rich Archaeological Museum, along the Cyclopean walls to the ancient Roman Cisterns; you will be delighted by a tasting of typical dried figs of local production.
During the stay there will be a guided tour of a winery and vineyards that will concur with the tasting of wines and olive oil in combination with typical products of Umbria.
The rate includes
- 1 night in a farm, accommodation in a double room including breakfast
- 1 exclusive SPA path lasting 2 hours
- 1 urban trekking route with entrance to the archaeological museum, Roman cisterns, fig tasting included
- 1 visit to the cellar with wine tasting
- Medical and baggage insurance
N.B. In some periods a minimum stay of 2 nights may be required
The rate does not include
Transfers, tips, tourist city tax, personal extras and anything not expressly indicated in the "price includes".
Cancellation insurance (optional), price on request.