Four days dedicated to the discovery of Umbria through the 4 wine routes.
Todi, a small jewel of Umbria, embellished by the Church of the Temple of Santa Maria della Consolazione, attributed to Bramante, and the Temple of San Fortunato. Possibility of visiting the Roman cisterns (on request). Accommodation at 4 * Hotel "Bramante". Dinner at the hotel restaurant. Overnight.
We suggest you take a trip to Montefalco, on the Via del Sagrantino, a native vine from which the homonymous wine is produced, famous all over the world for its aroma and full-bodied flavor. Visit of a winery with tasting and light lunch. Continue to Torgiano, the famous city of wine just 30 minutes away, visit the Wine Museum. Return to the hotel in Todi and overnight.
You cannot miss a visit to the city of Orvieto, perched on top of a tuff cliff and famous all over the world for its Cathedral. Possibility to visit the Well of San Patrizio (on request). Visit to the caves of the Pozzo della Cava in the medieval quarter with wine tasting and cutting board. Return to the hotel in Todi and overnight.
The last stage of the proposal, the city of Narni on the via del Ciliegiolo. Visit of a winery with tasting and light lunch. Walk along the Black Gorges with the possibility of outdoor activities (on request).
The rate includes
- 3 night stays at Hotel "Bramante" 4*
- Accomodation in Classic room, breakfast included
- 1 dinner at the restaurant of the Hotel, drink excluded
- 3 wine cellar tours, wine tasting and light lunch included
- 1 entrance to Wine Museum in Torgiano;
- 1 entrance to Pozzo della Cava in Orvieto
- Medical/baggage insurance
The rate does not include
- Transportation, meals not mentioned in the program; tips; additional service required by guests on site; any other service not mentioned in the list of services included.
- Cancellation insurance (optional), price on request.