Arrive around 10:00 am at Farm. You immediately get in touch with the roles of animals in group life, with nature, its perfumes, its genuine rhythm. First approaches with the care of the horse, the contact with his skin, the importance of its cleaning and grooming, the saddle and feeding: how much and when they have to eat and drink.
Around 1pm, light lunch at Badi Farm with a menu based on zero-kilometer products.
From 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm, the practical part is taken: the Horse, from the mare to the foal; visiting the riding school you will have a 360 ° view of the rhythms and essential steps in his life, from birth to reproduction. Following riding lesson depending on the level of the participants.
Dinner at the restaurant with typical local products (two course menu, water and wine included)
Overstay night at Hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will reach Farm again and start the adventure!
You come into contact with livestock: calves, cows and sheep. You will understand better what they are feeding and when, as well as the amount of water they need.
Wool: from production to processing.
Around 1.00 pm: lunch at the clubhouse with zero-kilometer products
In the afternoon, the activities are chosen by the client:
- environmental laboratories in the riding school and pleasant walks with qualified personnel
- choice between outdoor sports activities such as sailing (club of Monvalle) ** or Golf Club ** or again cultural activities ** (excursion to Laveno and Convent of Santa Caterina).
At about 17.00, toast of goodbye.
The rate includes
- 1 overnight stay at the hotel, including breakfast
- 2 lunch / light lunch at the Farm
- 1 dinner in the restaurant, drinks included
- Experiences and activities as planned
- Medical and baggage insurance
The rate does not include
Transportation, transfers, tips and extras of a personal nature, everything not mentioned in "The price includes".
Cancellation insurance (optional), price on request.
All transfers are foreseen with own means (on request: shuttle bus).
In case of bad weather, the program may change.
Extra activities not included, to be booked on arrival and paid on site.